Welcome to NACSW’s online continuing education program through which NACSW offers easy, “on-demand” access to a wide array of high quality training options sensitive to the ethical integration of faith and practice accessible via computer or mobile device.
Developed in partnership with fourteen faith-based colleges and universities, this program features a wide array of text-based, audio-based, and video-based trainings, as well as virtual study groups, all of which provide CEUs accredited by the Association of Social Work
In addition to our competitive pricing, NACSW members receive a 20% discount on all trainings, and additional discounts are available for alumni of college partners.
All trainings included in this program provide CEUs accredited by the Association of Social Work
“Please use the menu at the top of the page to navigate our current training catalog. There you can search by training content or delivery type. Training content areas include:
- Social Work Ethics, Values, and Professional Relationships
- Direct Practice: Individuals, Couples, Families and Children
- Human Development, Diversity, and Behavior in the Environment
- Direct Practice: Groups and Communities
- Administration and Work with Organizations
- Public Administration and Policy
- Social Work Education
- Social Work Research
- Technology & Social Work
- Research and Practice with Ethnically Diverse Populations
If you should have any questions, feel free to contact our staff at email@example.com.
For best results, utilize a CURRENT browser:
- IE version 9 or higher
- Chrome version 24 or higher
- Safari version 5.1 or higher
- Opera version 12.1 or higher
Your browser needs to support HTML5 and CSS3. The audio/video elements included in audio/video-based trainings do not perform in Firefox browser in any version. Consider using another browser for audio/video-based training.